Saturday, March 28, 2009

Was it me?

Blogging after a really long time. Had been busy with preparations so I have a reason.
I have come in encounter with a not so usual behavior of mine. Now, that might not be new to many of you.
You all would concur when I say I rattle away a lot. Most of you victims for the same.
Loquacious is the word I was looking for myself. I had the words till you had the patience.
Today things happened to my disbelief in an unusual fashion. It seemed like some one had stolen my talk time for a change leaving me meek. Intrepid was not I any more. The “gal with guts” sank to the abyss of blank thoughts.
Watch out on my virtual space for more updates on what had struck me hard.
If you are always welcome to post your surmises as comments.. would love to read it….:)

PS:Dont make it more filmy!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Interesting! I never knew you could go so deep!

princess mahathi said...

a blog should be written so tat even a common normal speaking english man can understand....so please translate it in2 common english

nandu said...

grow up magi!!

nandu said...

vens.. well i could .. but you havent done any guess work there about the scene..

Unknown said...

Honestly speaking, I really can't imagine what scene that situation would entail when you're suddenly robbed of words......

Unless......


You have been struck by cupid's arrow and you do not know what to say to the person in front of you. Yes it is late, but I'm not sleepy yet! :P

neetz said...

kaqkwduh basugwv bbwegjaiye
sheesh, the above line doesn't make sense...well thats how bonkers i went after reading this.... something of a lifetime's achievement yes it is, all hail laya, victory is hers :).. living upto the words "Solitary Reaper"... nice indeed